Our Christmas Tree Sales have begun! All proceeds from tree sales is used for our Community Outreach Program. Sales will be held Friday, November 25 at 1:00pm through December 16, or until all trees have been purchased.
Tree Sale hours are Saturdays from 9:00am to 6:00pm and Monday-Friday 4:30-7:30pm. Trees include Scotch Pines, Douglas Firs, Balsam Firs, and Frasier Firs with trees starting as low as $40. We accept cash or checks made out to Byron Center United Methodist Church.
While we are not currently in our School Supply Drive season, we are always accepting items towards next year's program to help us reach more children in need! If you feel led to donate supplies, please see the list below of items needed.
- 17 inch or bigger backpacks (preferably with pocket on side for water bottle)
- Reusable lunch boxes or bags
- #2 pencils (mechanical or wooden)
- Pens (blue and black)
- Crayola Markers (thick and thin tip - 10 packs)
- Crayola 24 pack crayons
- Crayola 12 pack colored pencils
- Notebooks (wide and college ruled)
- Composition notebooks (wide and college ruled)
- 1 inch and 2 inch binders
- Binder divider tabs
- Notebook paper
- Personal hand sanitizers
- Glue (sticks and bottles)
- Erasers (pencil caps)
- Pencil sharpeners
- Pencil boxes and pouches
- Dry erase markers
- Index cards
Join us on Mondays and Thursdays from 6:00-7:00pm for Holy Yoga, led by Holly Visser! All levels and all people are welcome! Bring a water bottle and a mat if you have one! Donations are appreciated.
During the summer months, we practice outdoors as weather permits. Inside, we gather in the Fellowship Hall.
Follow our Facebook Page for updates at Byron Center UMC Yoga Program.