Hello Church Family, as some of you already know this Sunday, the 14th will be our first Sunday Back! Here is a list of Guidelines to help us understand how our first Sunday back will go.
- Masks will be strongly encouraged, if you do not have one we can provide one to you.
- No coffee or cookies will be offered after the service.
- The offering plates will not be passed but they will be left in the back of the Sanctuary for you to drop your offering into.
- There will be ushers passing out bulletins at this time, Greeters will still be able to assist others in the parking lot.
- Pastor Jeff will give the Benediction form the front of the Sanctuary as he will not be greeting after the service.
- Chairs will be moved to ensure a 6ft distance between families.
- If weather permits the side doors will be opened during the service.
- If Communion is not given on this Sunday it will be next Sunday. Communion will also be given in individually wrapped Communion juice cups and wafers.
- Online services will continue for those who cannot make it to church.
We hope to see everyone this Sunday!!
Starting the first Sunday of the every month in February, at 12:30, we will be doing Potlucks. Please bring a dish to pass and your own table service, coffee and water will be provided. If you want to bring your dish to fix at church during service, so you don’t have to go home, that is perfectly fine. If you have any other questions please Linda Bekkering know at (616) 916-7930.
Hello Church Family and Friends, I would like to remind you all to practice safe hygiene and STAY HOME if you are sick, the CDC recommends washing your hands WITH SOAP for at least 20 seconds covering all areas of the hand, if you have no immediate access to soap and water please use hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol and please do not touch your face nose or eyes with unwashed or sanitized hands. If you need to sneeze or cough please do so in your shirt or your elbow, and please refrain from unnecessary touching like hugging, kissing or hand shaking during this time. For information please see the website for the CDC that I have linked. God bless.
Here is BCUMC's Prayer Chain for all those wishing to pray for our congregates and their families and friends.
† Fran Evans
† Reese Deichert
† Tricia Lyons Father, Jon
† Barb & Bob Holmen
† June Stephens
† Ethel Visser
† Baby Grayson
† Sara Wind
† Nikki Fennema
† Arlene Swiler
† Erica & Ethan MacQueen
† All those affected by Coronavirus
† The Family of Bruce Balfoort
† Barb Wildey and her family
† Penny & Gary Wyn and their family